Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This is it!

Hi! It's me - Tracy!


Divine Connection is moving onward and upward with a brand new blog. Might as well catch up to the 21st Century, right? I wanted a way to chat with my ever-increasing network of sisters, and this seems to be a great way to start. I decided to call it "D-Vine" to keep our theme of connection to Christ and to each other going. What do you think? Pretty catchy?


Since most of us spend a considerable amount of time on computers nowadays anyway, I'm thinkin' this just might be a smart, practical way to connect more often than once a month. We can share thoughts, insights, questions, revelations, ideas, and such. Remember: we are called to PROVOKE one another to GOOD WORKS. So right here is where we can hold our very own "virtual chat 'n chew"!


So pull up a seat and join me, sisters... Let's see, what shall we talk about first? Anybody want to kick this thing off right?!

2 comments:

Love said...

I think your blog is great Tracey. The D Vine title is pretty catchy too. Instead of hearing something through the grapevine-translated-gossip-the D Vine- speaking powerful words of encouragement, prophecy, edification, and so forth being transmitted directly from the heart of God from one sister to another and another and it goes on and on because all of the vines are connected. Girl I can go on and on. Something else just dropped in my spirit, Jesus Christ-The True Vine-our resource for all that we need as we recieve from Him and give to each other. YOur catch phrase is very God-inspired and I pray that God blesses you, your ministry and everyone that supports it favorably and tremendously.

anointed2hand said...

Yes, five days late with a post! I sincerely apologize.

This site is absolutely D-Vine! I agree with what Love said, "God-inspired". What a great way to connect with the many blessed and anointed women God has linked with Divine Connection. Thank you for reaching out to the many of us who can not get to the meetings. Can I just unload for a moment? Is anyone out there feeling bombarded by satanic attack? Well guess what, it is his job. The more he attacks the more our "Comforter" goes to work to bring us to the place of sanctification. Remember!! The mind controlled by the Spirit is life AND peace. Roman 8:6b