Monday, May 5, 2008

Where are the holy ones of God?

Good Afternoon Sisters,

It has been quite a few days since my last blog. I hope you'll forgive the absence. But I've gotten some much needed restoration and I am back on the block, girls!

Thanks for sharing such wonderful, glorious revelation and testimony. It certainly is blessing my life.

Lately, I have had occasion to become more aware than usual of the pain and darkness that humanity is in. It seems that for every advancement we make on an intellectual level, we fall backward ten steps in the maturation of our souls. The extent of human depravity and spiritual void never ceases to amaze me as I look in utter sadness at the world we live in. I can't help but cry out to the Lord, "Have mercy, O God!"

But the one thing that keeps echoing in my spirit as an answer is the passage in Eph. 3:20 that says "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us". There is a power that is works IN US. How awesome is that!

The power is there on the inside of us to enable the workings of God miracles in the earth. But are we blocking it with? What makes us so impotent to affect the world we live in? I know I'm asking the Lord to search my soul to show me what my blockers are. I want to do my part to bring God's Kingdom to this earth. How about you? Will you take your own heart to task so that the holiness God calls us to can make us ready and able to meet each of the Devil's attacks with precise counteraction?

Holler back Ladies!

No comments: